Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My Interview Plan

Setting: The major stakeholder for the IT defense App are the investors, the students, and teachers. I would have to send an e-mail first, probably talking in an office after

Interview plan: I would plan to ask the following questions in the interview Does the university allow students to work with the IT department? Can a student be allowed to work on code that Setting: The major stakeholder for the IT defense App are the investors, the students, and teachers Interview plan: I would plan to ask the following questions in the interview Does the university allow students to work with the IT department? Can a student be allowed to work on code that requires higher security access? Do you know if there is a chain of command in the university that I need to go through in order to make this project? Do you have any suggestions on how we could improve the system or feature requests? Do you have any questions on the reality of this project?

 Followup plan: I would send an e-mail the day after and check up on the progress of my request. If however they denied it on the first try, I would have to find a different company. If I can't I will work on it myself I guess. With a completed version I could show companies a demo and find one that would be willing to improve on it with me

No comments:

Post a Comment