DDoS Defense System
- user (another obvious reason, it benefits the company)
- The company (an obvious reason)
- IT department (an obvious reason since the IT department will be the most skilled and qualified to understand how to use the system properly)
I have expanded on this idea to include defense. Not sure how but i'll think of something. Probably detects irregular pinging. I'm doing more research on it.
- The company (duh)
- the user (duh)
- manager (the manager benefits the most since they are the ones responsible for keeping track of vacation days, etc)
- employees (employees are the ones requesting vacation days)
Since this project is something I did in the past. I would like to expand on it.
Mass e-mail program
- User (yes)
- Marketing Department (they are the ones to most likely use the program as the program is intended for guerrilla marketing)
- Company (program benefits the company)
I have given up on this idea since I would be creating a basic version of mailchimp, and mailchinp is a vast program with lots of benefits that outweigh my own.