Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Network Security App Presentation

Before I begin on my rants, here is the link to the presentation

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1rPqEydO4Z9Aiyt0YhA6171P2kjyeXlnW7nI3oPUSYtg/edit?usp=sharing

My plan for the presentation is to describe what I put on the slides. I don't like it when people read off the slides (unless the situation calls for it) and then move onto the next slide. So I will read off the slides, but then I'll discuss beyond that.

Half of the time during the presentation I want to discuss how I got the idea for it, and my journey on working on this program. That will be done through the topics on the slides. The other half I would like to show case the program. Show the viewers how it works, what it does, and the program behind the app. So that's not on a slide, so I'm going to record the screen on a web browser and show case the app

At the end of the discussion I want to tell the audience what I learned, what I need to learn to take this App to the next level, and ending remarks.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment