Thursday, May 1, 2014

Client Again

So I did not meet with my client. I contacted HPU twice. They said they would get back to me but never did. So I have nothing to report. I would imagine that we would have gone over the potential risks of certain aspects of the idea of the program (not sure but they are educated enough to tell me).

Statues update:
Home page is basic, buttons don't work. Program doesn't function the way it should. Having trouble with the basic ideas, and hope to overcome them. It's embarrassing to state what I'd like the program to do and not reach it.

I'm attempting baby steps, like getting ruby to ping another computer , now I just do that in a loop and that's a basic ping attack. A testing mechanism for the program.

Lets see how that goes, next once that's done I can attempt to get program to see IP addresses on network before the mapping network portion of program.

No comments:

Post a Comment