Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Network Security App Presentation

Before I begin on my rants, here is the link to the presentation

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1rPqEydO4Z9Aiyt0YhA6171P2kjyeXlnW7nI3oPUSYtg/edit?usp=sharing

My plan for the presentation is to describe what I put on the slides. I don't like it when people read off the slides (unless the situation calls for it) and then move onto the next slide. So I will read off the slides, but then I'll discuss beyond that.

Half of the time during the presentation I want to discuss how I got the idea for it, and my journey on working on this program. That will be done through the topics on the slides. The other half I would like to show case the program. Show the viewers how it works, what it does, and the program behind the app. So that's not on a slide, so I'm going to record the screen on a web browser and show case the app

At the end of the discussion I want to tell the audience what I learned, what I need to learn to take this App to the next level, and ending remarks.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post.


1 comment:

  1. Marketing research assignments usually require students to collect information, evaluate consumer behaviour, analyse findings, and draw meaningful conclusions. Without a clear research plan, the process can become confusing. Marketing research assignment help can offer useful academic guidance when students are unsure about research methods or assignment structure. Learning how to evaluate reliable sources and interpret research findings can make these assignments easier while also developing practical skills that are valuable in marketing studies.

    ReplyDelete